Saturday, October 25, 2008

OMG I feel Famous




As you all have probable figured out I am a huge new fan of Unity Stamps. Well Tuesday I uploaded a card I created for a sketch challenge created by the awesome Amber on the Unity forum at SCS. It was my first gallery addition and my first challenge contribution to SCS.

By the way if you still haven't heard about Unity Stamp Company what are ya waitin for. OK back to the story, when I got off work friday I logged in to SCS and headed right for the Unity Stamp Co. Blog and this is the huge surprise I found there . http://theunitystampco.blogspot.com/2008/10/good-thing-i-am-not-hung-over.html


Angela (the owner) picked my Love Builds a Home card to be on her blog. How cool is that? I tell you what these are some of the nicest people you could ever hope to find. Not only that but Chris her husband is a Firefighter just like Chuck.
Here is another card I made using a stamp From Jolly little Winter (Unity of course). This was for the Wed. Unity Addicts challenge, the challenge was a recipe challenge. If I remember right it was to use something clear, some ribbon, and a stamp from your latest Unity order. Isn't that the cutest little guy you ever saw.
Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!! Bye Lisa

2 comments:

*Chelle* said...

That is fantastic, Lisa!!! Love your card too!! I see why it was picked!!

wild4scrapsandstamps2 said...

OMG! CONGRATS!!! THAT CARD IS SO CUTE!!! NOW EVERYONE WILL GET TO SEE YOUR TALENT!!! WAY TO GO SUPERSTAR!!! MISS YOUR SMILE AND YOUR QUIET LAUGH!!!