Thursday, February 26, 2009

Birthday Layout of Ella Reece


I think I might have found a little scrappin mojo this week its been a long drought. Ella's first birthday party was last Sunday and although I didn't get very many shots of her the few I got were too cute not to scrap.
I have also been learning to make soldered charms (not that easy to do) still haven't got the complete hang of it yet. Nothing blog worthy to show on that front.
I absolutely love the weather we are enjoying today and yesterday hope it stays for awhile.
Hopefully i'll have more to post soon, Lisa.

5 comments:

Norine said...

this LO is adorable well maybe the LO is really nice and she is just adorable LOL
Hugs
Norine

doggiemom said...

No wonder you said that little pink trim was cute. It turned out so neat on your page. What a cutie pie!

Myra said...

This is abslutely beautiful! I love the color combo!

~BuzyKeriBee~ said...

I love it!!! She is a doll... stop by I updated.. AHAHAHAH Hugs and misses!!

kanishk said...

she is just adorable.
business plan software