Thursday, September 11, 2008

Packed and ready to roll

Well I had it all packed but decided that I really need to take just enough supplies for a set number of projects to work on while at CAG. So now I will unpack and purge so that I can carry in what I need without breaking my back. I think I'll bite the bullet and take the acrylic album I bought at archivers and work on it and some layouts I need to finish from Renee's class. I might as well throw in the stuff to work on the grandson's school halloween treat bags also. There is also a pail I could alter and a valentines minibook from 2 years ago I never finished. Oh well so much for decreasing the load.

Steff posted pics of the shirt and it is super cute. Well I better get off and finish up some things before I crash. Later Lisa

No comments: